Santacruz's mineral portfolio includes two producing silver mines (Veta Grande and Rosario) and a greenfield project (Minillas in Zacatecas Mexico).
Synergistic distance of 180 kms between Veta Grande Project and Rosario Project which allows for streamlining of operating and management functions.
- Veta Grande mine, located in historical mining district of Veta Grande, Zacatecas, approximate 20 minute drive from downtown Zacatecas city, with excellent infrastructure (road access, water, power and skilled labour nearby)
- Hydrothermal/mesothermal polymetallic veins of Ag, Au, Zn, Pb and Cu, multiple veins are clearly identified to surface
- 430 tpd milling capacity at present, construction underway to increase to 750 tpd
- Current primary source of mill feed is previously mined material (chorros) from the Veta Grande vein that will shortly be augmented by in situ mineralized material from the Veta Grande, Armados, San Jose and La Flor veins
- Rosario Project, located in historical mining district of Charcas, San Luis Potosi, has good infrastructure (road access, water, power and skilled labour nearby)
- Current primary source of mill feed is the Membrillo Prospect, a mesothermal, low sulphidation polymetallic vein system of Ag, Au, Zn and Pb that carries to surface
- 500 tpd milling capacity