Santacruz is a Mexican focused silver company with a producing silver mine (Rosario); the right to operate a silver mine and processing plant facility at Veta Grande; and an advanced-stage project (San Felipe). The Company is managed by a technical team of professionals with proven track records in developing, operating and discovering silver mines in Mexico. Our corporate objective is to become a mid-tier silver producer.
- Rosario Project Ag, Au, Zn, Pb
- Located in historical mining district of Charcas, S.L.P.
- Acquired 500 t/d mill from Goldcorp, onsite assembly nearing completion. Mill is currently operational.
- Mesothermal, vein, low sulphidation system
- Drilling has focused primarily on Rosario I and II veins
- Mineralized structures to surface
- Excellent infrastructure (good road access, water and power lines nearby)
- Skilled labor, as the nearby Ejidos and Charcas town are a mining driven economy
- San Felipe project, polymetallic veins of Ag, Zn, Pb and Cu, 7 main veins are clearly identified.
- Mesothermal polymetallic mineralization porphyry intrusive.
- NI 43-101 resources of 4M tons @ 70 Ag g/t, 5% Zn, 2.77% Pb, 0.28% Cu
- Diamond drilling to date totals over 18,500 meters in 168 Drill holes.
- Water, environmental, explosives and local Indians (ejido) permits signed.
- Excellent access and infrastructure.
- The NI 43-101 technical report on the San Felipe project has been prepared by Donald E. Hulse, P.E, SME-RM at Gustavson on Dec 19, 2012.