- Rosario Project Ag, Au, Zn, Pb
- Located in historical mining district of Charcas, S.L.P.
- Silver equivalent produced ounces of 268,319 in Q4, 832,284 ounces in 2015.
- Excellent infrastructure (good road access, water and power lines nearby)
- Skilled labor, as the nearby Ejidos and Charcas town are a mining driven economy
The production decision was not based on a feasibility study of mineral reserves demonstrating economic and technical viability. Accordingly, there is increased uncertainty and economic and technical risks of failure associated with this production decision. Production and economic variables may vary considerably, due to the absence of a complete and detailed site analysis according to and in compliance with National Instrument 43-101. The risks associated with this decision are set forth in the "Risk Factors" section of the Company's most recent Annual Information Form, filed on SEDAR.
Information of a scientific or technical nature herein was prepared by or under the supervision of Donald Hulse (who is a qualified person as such term is defined in National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects), who has reviewed and approved the contents hereof. Mr. Hulse is an independent consultants for Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd.