- Mineral expressions of La Ventana, Las Lamas and San Felipe as definied to date. All three remain open to strike and to depth.
- More than 300, 200 and 150 meters depth determined by core drilling at La Ventana, Las Lamas and San Felipe mines respectively.
- Veins thicknesses average more than 3 meters wide.
- High grade mineralization in way of basic sulpides of Ag, Zn, Pb and Cu
- Mineralization host rocks at the site are primarily Early Cretaceous metavolcanics and metasediments, including quartzite and limestone.
- Well defined vein system asociated with Skarn mineralized areas.
- More than 18,500 meters of Diamond Drilling.
- Geological potential open at depth on all seven strucutres.
- Mesothermal deposit at San Felipe, and Contact type of deposit at Las Lamas and Santa Rosa.
Information of a scientific or technical nature herein was prepared by or under the supervision of Donald Hulse (who is a qualified person as such term is defined in National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects), who has reviewed and approved the contents hereof. Mr. Hulse is an independent consultants for Santacruz Silver Mining Ltd.
LAS LAMAS DDH PROGRAM
LA VENTANA DDH PROGRAM
LAS LAMAS DDH PROGRAM MAP
LA VENTANA DDH PROGRAM MAP
TRANSVERSALES DDH PROGRAM MAP